A Guide for the Rental of School Facilities
Community Use of Schools is a Ministry of Education initiative that supports access to school space outside of school hours for not for profit programming. Schools are open to encourage neighbourhood and community organizations to host a variety of programs including dance, sport and cultural activities.
The London District Catholic School Board school facilities are open and available for community use from Monday to Friday from 6pm to 10pm as well as Saturday and Sundays (various times) from September to June. For summer use please see the terms and conditions page.
Please contact the Community Use of Schools Supervisor for any questions or inquiries.
Steps in requesting the use of a school facility:
1. Read and agree to the RULES GOVERNING THE USE OF SCHOOL/FACILITY
2. Identify your group on the CATEGORY table
availability of schools. If you are unable to access the site, fill out the application for use of
facilities under resources on this page, and forward to the Community Use of Schools
4. Once permission is obtained, a copy of insurance policy listing the London District Catholic
School Board into the policy as an additional insured must be sent to the Board office.
(Policy must have minimum of $2 million general liability.)
5. After receipt of insurance and payment, permit will be sent outlining times of use.
6. All school related functions will have priority booking over community use
7. If your request cannot be accommodated, please contact the Thames Valley District School
Board for availability.
The London District Catholic School Board school facilities are open and available for community use from Monday to Friday from 6pm to 10pm as well as Saturday and Sundays (various times) from September to June. For summer use please see the rules governing school use.